Customer’s use of any Services provided by PDS is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (“Acceptable Use Policy“). The policy is designed to protect the security, integrity, reliability, and privacy of the PDS network and products and services PDS offers to its customers. PDS reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, effective immediately. Customer’s use of PDS Services constitutes your acceptance of the Acceptable Use Policy in effect at the time of Customer’s use. If not defined here, capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the Master Services Agreement (“Agreement“) between Customer and PDS.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow any third parties, to use the Services:
- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email.
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others.
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose.
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, or other authorized users.
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services.
- to test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- to install or distribute “pirated” or other software products that are not appropriately licensed for use by Customer.
- to resell of the Services without the express prior written consent of PDS.
- to use the Services, or a component of the Services, in a manner not authorized by PDS.
Customer’s failure to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement. Prior to suspension or termination, PDS’s may attempt to work with Customers to cure violations of this policy and ensure that there is no re-occurrence; provided that such attempts shall not be deemed a waiver of PDS’s rights to ultimately suspend or terminate the Services.